See the attached schedule for our fun dress up days! Are you ready for it?
*Click on the three attached images to view larger or save as a reminder!
Online Shopping and eWallet set up: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/tusculumview
SHOP ONLINE FROM NOV 6 – NOV 19 TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL!
Shop online for an expanded selection of exclusive books, new releases, value packs, and more. All orders ship home and book-only orders over $25 ship free. Pre order the new Dav Pilkey Cat Kid Comic Club Book and other new titles! They will ship right to your home when they are released!
- Students will shop independently if they bring money on their scheduled day. See the attached schedule.
- If you want to shop with your child, you can visit either of the two after school shopping events.
- If you are unable to attend either of the after school events but would prefer to shop with your child, please contact Ms. Stephens at [email protected] to schedule a time.
- Family shopping time: cash or card.
- Student shopping: Students can bring cash or you can can set up their eWallet. See the attached image for more info and FAQ! Ms. Stephens will have their eWallet printed and ready to use when students come shop.
- We use our All for Books fund to cover tax when students are a bit short, purchase books for classroom libraries, and give shopping trips to deserving students.
- If you would like to donate, send money to your homeroom teacher in a labeled envelope or baggie. Please let your teacher know if you prefer for them to spend the money on their classroom library or if you would like to donate to a shopping experience for deserving students. Thank you for donating!
- When you purchase a book for your child's teacher, we can place a label on the inside cover with their name as the donor: