Parent Quick Tips
GCS Online Teaching and Learning Resources
Launchpad is the #1 place where students can access all their programs. Launchpad is the hub of everything we do! This resource allows students to easily login to all of our resources!
- If you are using a GCS computer, simply click on the launchpad icon and click sign in.
- If you are signing in using a personal device, remember to use code gcschools and all student usernames and passwords are all lowercase.
- If you are using a personal device (not owned by GCS), click here to view more info on how to make sure sure Launchpad will work for you.
Launchpad (Plataforma de lanzamiento): https://launchpad.classlink.com/login
PARENT QUICK TIPS
- How do I ensure my student is working appropriately online?
- What is myON Reader and how do I use it?
- What is iXL and what does it do?
- What is Reflex Math and what does it do?
- What is Typing Agent and what does it do?
- The time on my student's email is wrong. How do I adjust it?
- My child's computer isn't working? Click here and use your name (no email required!) to join LIVE CHAT help!
- If the button says Leave Message, unfortunately, none of our technical specialists are available at the moment. Leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!
- To open a support ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view a video about how to send an email to helpdesk or see how live chat works, please click here!
- If you have a question about launchpad, your student's account or password, or any other problem you want to discuss before submitting a helpdesk ticket, you can email Ms. Stephens at email@example.com.